Subject: NEW WEB BASED RATE AND CURRENCY P&L/POSITIONS/CASH FLOW REPORTING IS HERE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:50:00 -0800 (PST)

A new secure Web-Based Rate and Currency Reporting tool has been created to 
facilitate your obtaining deal data in a more efficient manner.  This 
includes P&L, Positions and Cash flows relating to Rate and Currency 
transactions executed with our trading desk. 

At approximately 5:00 pm daily (CST), the following information will be 
available:
     (Note:  We have changed the view so that your transactions will be from 
your perspective.)

P&L for each trade split out by the P&L components:  Drift, Curve Shift, 
Spot, Liquidations, Resets, Amendments, and New Deals.
Positions by date for each currency.
Cash flows by trade and payment date for each currency.

With the click of a button, you can download these reports into excel for 
further analysis or possible system uploads.

This is a secure Web site system and each internal counterparty has been 
assigned an unique password.  To gain access to the site, send an eRequest to 
Security and chose "IR/FX Internal CPTY Reports".  To expedite your request, 
please send me a listing of the book administrators who need access to the 
site, as well as, the  counterparties they are responsible for.

Feedback from the test group has been very positive.  Please do not hesitate 
to email or call me with your comments.

We can also provide your group with Interest Rate and Foreign Currency 
Settlement/Payment Reports via the web. Currently about five groups are using 
these reports.  If you are not a current user and feel these reports would be 
beneficial for your group, please let me know.

Thanks,
Clara
(713) 853-9224