Subject: Global Risk Management Operations Weekly Operating Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 01:46:00 -0800 (PST)

As a result of the reorg announcement a couple of weeks ago, this report 
should now go to Philippe Bibi (or his assistant, Peggy McCurley).  Louise is 
now in the office of the chair of Enron Americas.  Philippe has assumed the  
role as chairman of Enron Net Works.  Since this report is a Net Works 
report, please remove Louise from the distribution list and add Philippe and 
Peggy effective immediately.  

Also, I would like to review and perhaps edit the principal projects/deals 
section each week before distribution.  What would be the most efficient way 
to get this done and into your hands in a timely way?  --Sally  
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 02/26/2001 09:41 AM 
---------------------------

Shari Mao
02/23/2001 05:41 PM
To: Tammie Schoppe/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, James Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Bob M 
Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Torrey Moorer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Peter Berzins/NA/Enron@Enron, Jennifer deBoisblanc Denny/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian 
Heinrich/HOU/ECT@ect 
Subject: Global Risk Management Operations Weekly Operating Report

Tammie,
Attached is the Global Risk Management Operations update for Louise's weekly 
report, week ending February 22.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks,
Shari