Subject: Operations Contacts - Week of March 12
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:35:00 -0800 (PST)

I will be on vacation the week of March while my children are on Spring 
Break.  We will be out of town Monday through Wednesday, looking at colleges 
with Meagan.  We should return to Houston on Wednesday night.  I have planned 
to be out of the office for the balance of the week, but may decide to return 
to work on Thursday and Friday.  My assistant, Patti Thompson (x39106), will 
have contact numbers for me while I am out of town in case something urgent 
arises.  I will also let her know during the week whether or not I will be 
back at work on Thursday and Friday.  

In my absence, the following persons are key contacts:

Commercialization of Services:  James Scribner   x39641
       Beth Apollo   x35014

Enron Americas Operations:   Gas:  Bob Hall   x36956
        Jeff Gossett   x37306

       Power:  Stacey White  x31870

Enron Global Markets Operations:  Brent Price    x37647

Enron Industrial Markets Operations: Brenda Herod   x35778

Enron Europe Operations:   Mike Jordan   7830-34703

Global Services:     Beth Apollo   x35014