Subject: Re: UT/Enron MBA Excellence 2001 Scholarship Winners Announced!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 05:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Rick and Sally

I told the scholarship winners that within the next few weeks, we would like 
to meet with them for lunch or dinner  before the semester is over.  So since 
we are on the subject, do you have plans to be in Austin any time soon?  I 
will coordinate the students around your schedule.  Also, if you think there 
are others that should join the smaller luncheon/dinner, let me know.  I 
thought about asking Traci Warner and Billy Lemmons since they are new to the 
AA program.

Karen

	Sally Beck
	03/29/2001 01:34 PM
		
		 To: Karen Marshall/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: UT/Enron MBA Excellence 2001 Scholarship Winners Announced!

Are we going to do anything for the students before fall semester?  The 
dinner with Dean May and others from the University is great in the fall.  
But last year, we had thought about just a small lunch with the students and 
a few from Enron.  This can be simple and we don't have to coordinate around 
the schedule of any UT faculty or staff.  But it does allow Enron to have a 
more immediate follow up with the scholarship recepients to celebrate their 
being chosen.  --Sally 

From: Karen Marshall on 03/28/2001 08:12 PM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Gene 
Humphrey/Enron@EnronXGate, Wanda Curry/HOU/EES@EES, Brent A 
Price/Enron@EnronXGate, Charlene Jackson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Christie 
Patrick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Loftus Fitzwater/NA/Enron@Enron, Roger 
Ondreko/Enron@EnronXGate, Andrea V Reed/Enron@EnronXGate
cc: Kristin Gandy/NA/Enron@Enron, Gwynn Gorsuch/NA/Enron@ENRON, Elyse 
Kalmans/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Laura Schwartz/Corp/Enron@Enron, Bert 
Frazier/Enron@EnronXGate, Billy Lemmons/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
[email-masked] 
Subject: UT/Enron MBA Excellence 2001 Scholarship Winners Announced!

I am pleased to announce the recipients of the 2001 University of Texas Enron 
MBA Excellence Scholarships:

Christopher Cashman 
SooPang Tang 
Holland Brown 

Each student will receive $10,000 in scholarship money based on their essays, 
interviews and on how they exemplified the vision, values and beliefs of 
Enron.
I have already notified  the winners, so  please join me in congratulating 
each one on a job well done.  

Special thanks to everyone who participated in the selection of the 
winners.   Stay tuned for details on the date and time for the Scholarship 
Awards dinner slated for early next semester!

 E-mail: [email-masked] Phone:  512-836-6489
 E-mail: [email-masked] Phone:  512-708-0161
 E-mail: [email-masked] Phone:  512-440-1142

FYI... All of the candidates that interviewed were outstanding according to 
the scholarship interview team (Sally Beck, Andrea Reed, Roger Ondreko and 
Loftus Fitzwater).  I will be sending each of them a letter to thank them for 
their participation and encourage them to consider Enron when interviewing 
for full time opportunities next semester.

Thank you,

Karen Marshall