Subject: FW: Hoooooooray!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 04:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Joel has been negotiating with Open Text along with Ryan Orsak - as Enron has 
been providing numerous resource hours testing their 'beta' product that 
integrates Livelink with IRIMs for records management processes.  Our 
experience has been that we are finding way too many problems and that the 
product does not function as 'advertised'.  Therefore, Joel sought a credit 
to reimburse Enron for the value of the testing we have performed for them.  
The $30,000 software credit will likely be used to purchase the web front end 
to the Livelink product.

Congratulations, Joel!

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Henenberg, Joel  
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 4:06 PM
To: Solmonson, Mary
Subject: Hoooooooray!

Mary, I am happy to say Open Text has agreed to a $60,000 credit for Enron.  
Enron will receive this credit via $30,000 in software and $30,000 credit in 
Professional Services.  

Regards

Joel