Subject: Contact for Mary's phone
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 02:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

It didn't occur to me until seeing Richard's message that we might have a 
hole in communications with Mary being out on an extended basis.  We should 
probably create a message on Mary's phone that refers callers to someone else 
- ditto on e:mail messages.  Beth, does it make sense for that referral to be 
James, or you, or Vanessa?  Others within our organization that may try to 
reach Mary could have questions about global databases, projects that Joel's 
group had been handling, etc.  I am not trying to put this off on you if you 
don't think it is appropriate - but James and/or Vanessa came to mind as 
possible contacts.  By copy to Hector, I also wonder if we should review 
incoming e:mails that have come to Mary over the last several weeks to see if 
there are some internal requests to which we need to respond.  Let me know 
what you think.  --Sally 
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 04/04/2001 08:31 AM 
---------------------------

Richard Sage
04/03/2001 05:25 PM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: CRM system

Sally,
I gather that Mary has taken extended leave.
Can you advise who might know anything about this system?

Thanks,
Richard

---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Sage/LON/ECT on 03/04/2001 23:22 
---------------------------

Richard Sage
19/03/2001 15:59
To: Mary Solmonson/Enron@EnronXGate
cc:  

Subject: CRM system

Mary,
Are you around - your voicemail message has said you were out for the day, 
for weeks.
We have a need for a CRM system, but not a very complicated one, and I 
thought that the one that Tony Mends demonstrated a couple of years ago might 
fit the bill. He tells me that it is in your area of responsibilities!

Thanks,
Richard