Subject: Data Integrity Partnership
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:21:00 -0800 (PST)

All of us on your HR Team want to thank you for your quick response to the 
data integrity needs in Sally's organisation.    We received 122 changes 
which are being forwarded for input as we speak.      Your co-operation and 
willingness to help us maintain data integrity will be essential to the 
success of this effort.    All of us appreciate your contributions to this 
effort. 

I think that this will also be a good time to re-cap what we agreed to do 
going forward. 

We will forward a friendly reminder to receive any data or organisational 
changes that have occurred during the week by Friday afternoon. 
We will forward bi-weekly reports to you and monthly reports to Sally's 
direct reports to verify that the data is correct. 
Sally will receive a recap of the correct data on a monthly basis.
We will attend your Admin. meetings for the first 15 minutes to exchange 
information as needed. 
We will switch from bi-weekly data checks to monthly data checks as the 
number of needed corrections decreases.   We will focus on new admins. to 
help them comb through their department's data. 

Thank You for your co-operation, 
Your HR Team