Subject: Re: FW: Costs/Mid Back office commercialization
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rahil will have a draft to me this afternoon, then he, Beth Apollo and I will 
meet tomorrow morning at 8:30 to discuss and revise.  I don't want to "mass 
mail" this on Friday.  (None of these guys will read it on Friday afternoon 
or over the weekend anyway.)  Instead, I want to meet with Frank Vickers and 
Ed Baughman (I have known both for years and we get both gas and power 
covered) either Friday afternoon or Monday to go over the presentation in 
person and get their thoughts and input (Rahil included).  They will likely 
come up with questions that we have not thought of or where our presentation 
could be tweaked.  With revisions from this session, then it makes sense to 
set up one on one meetings with each orgination team (we spread the word to 
the whole team, rather than just hitting the origination lead).  We can start 
those next week and finish most next week.  I think that the logistics of any 
offsite would be difficult with schedules and I don't really think that we 
need one.    

Calgary will need a special message, and we may have to go to Calgary to 
deliver it.  You and I can discuss that in more detail.   Max will be in from 
Mexico on April 20, and Beth Apollo has already booked some time with him on 
that day for us to cover this information.  Laura Luce is here today and will 
be back in Houston next Wednesday, April 11.  I have booked time with her 
that afternoon to cover the presentation.  That will leave Portland as the 
other "out of towner" to schedule.  I am planning a trip there the next time 
that Stacey White heads up there.  Right now we are looking at April 17, 18 
or 19.  We can send Chris info before that and plan to meet with him perhaps 
in conjunction with that trip that I need to make around our west power risk 
team.  I would  welcome your participation in any of the meetings here in 
Houston or on the trips that we will need to make.  You and I can discuss the 
appropriate make-up of the team for each of these presentations at lunch 
tomorrow.  

I think that this plan will be effective and will give us the best coverage 
and input.  Are you comfortable with this plan of attack?  --Sally 

From: Greg Piper/ENRON@enronXgate on 04/05/2001 03:25 PM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rahil Jafry/ENRON@enronXgate 
Subject: FW: Costs/Mid Back office commercialization

Why don't you and Rahil agree on the draft ASAP and then let Rahil send it 
out in draft form this Friday afternoon to all these individuals for their 
review and comments.  Rahil can work with these people directly next week on 
their comments.  Rahil is free from the day-to-day operations issues and has 
the time to push the product menu to the EA Originators.

We can still set up an offsite to finalize, but we need to get something out 
because these individuals are already out selling as we speak.

GP

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Kitchen, Louise  
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 11:15 AM
To: Beck, Sally
Cc: Piper, Greg; Jafry, Rahil
Subject: Re: Costs

Shukaly resigned and left.

But I assume the invitation will be extended to all of their groups so that 
whoever they want can attend. 

I would actually prefer that the presentation is actually circulated to the 
groups on Friday rather than presented as we will wait forever on getting an 
offsite together.  How about circulating the presentation and then letting 
them refer all questions to Rahil - see how much interest you get.  One on 
ones are much better and I think this is how Rahil should proceed.  We need 
to get in front of customers in the next couple of weeks.

Let's aim to get a least three customers this quarter.

Louise

   

	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.  From:  Sally Beck                      
     04/04/2001 07:08 PM

To: Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Greg Piper/Corp/Enron 

Subject: Re: Costs  

Rahil is working with me on a presentation that covers what our services are, 
the creation of a pricing desk, how that will work (process and revenue 
sharing), selling of services for others, our operations pricing model, the 
DASH process, key contacts in operations, etc.  I expect to review a draft by 
this Friday.  Tomorrow we will have the date set for such a meeting.  We are 
checking travel schedules for Laura Luce and Max Y. to see if we can catch 
both in Houston sometime next week.  Greg Piper suggests a meeting with all 
origination heads at once (a mini offsite).  We will do that if we can set a 
date that works for a majority.  If that doesn't work, we will simply do 
one-on-ones over the next ten days to get everyone.  Targeted attendees are:

Gas   Frank Vickers (East)
   Laura Luce (Central)
   Barry Tycholiz (West)

Derivatives  Fred LaGrasta

Power  Dave Duran
   Ozzie Pagan
   Ed Baughman

Portland  Chris Calger

Calgary  Ladain

Mexico  Max Y. 

When you and I met we discussed most of these names.  I added the Calgary guy 
and Max.  I also want to share this info with Bob Shults and his EOL 
marketing team.  They talk with a lot of customers and may have the 
opportunity to bring up our services as well.  We have spent some time with 
Jean Mrha and John Grass, and will share the presentation with them as well.  

Do you want to add any names?   If we do wind up with one date that will work 
for most, I will let you know that tomorrow so that you can attend if you 
would like.  --Sally  

Louise Kitchen
04/04/2001 03:50 PM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Costs

Weren't we supposed to be having a meeting on costs of back office services 
with the Heads of Origination?  Are we close to having this?

Thanks

Louise