Subject: Astros Tickets 2001 Season
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 10:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

Patti will be distributing Astros tickets to you for the 2001 season.  We 
used a process that gives you tickets for games in proportion to the number 
of employees on your team.  I hope that you will enjoy the games and that you 
will also be able to use some of the tickets to reward employees for a job 
well done.  

We have improved our tickets this year.  Thanks to Patti, who scoped out 
options for new tickets, and to my husband, who studied advantages and 
disadvantages of each option, we  have some good seats for the year.  The new 
tickets (4 together) are Dugout tickets, located between home and third base, 
about 28 rows up from the field.  Not aisle tickets this year, but I sat in 
the seats for the pre-season opener, and they are a big improvement over last 
year!  We will work on the aisle for next  year.  We also still have the two 
Terrace level tickets as we did last year.  For some games you will get all 6 
tickets, and for others you may get either the Dugout Tickets or the Terrace 
tickets.  

Not a bad start to the season so far, so hopefully the new ballpark jinx is 
history!  --Sally