Subject: Production Migration Guidelines
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 06:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Mike & Mark,
 Due to IT created production issues in Enron's mission critical applications 
since the first of 2001 the following guidelines will need to be adhered with 
several exceptions.
 Guidelines:
   In the Houston application environment there will be no production 
migrations +- 5 days of the end on month.

   Development teams will be moving to a more standard production migration 
schedule. Schedule to be rolled out in     March 2001.

   IT will be removed from production access with the exception of 1 or 2 
senior developers per team. 

 Exceptions:
  Production fixes will move into production as they do today.

  Application enhancements that have been formally approved by the Business 
and IT.

  New applications that are in their start-up phase.

  Current processes that require IT intervention in order for it to be 
successful. Processes will be reviewed in order to    replace in the future 
with automation.

All the Houston IT leads are aware of these guidelines and exceptions. 

Richard