Subject: EOL Average Deal Count as of 4-18-01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Notes for this Week's Report:

* UK Power's average daily transactions via EOL appeared to peak in March 
with 60 deals, and now shows an average of only 7 transactions per day in  
April, an 88% decrease from March. Average Volume is up from March however, 
with a daily average of 40,000 MWH's in March to an average of 474,000MWH's 
so far in  April. This move brings UK Power's Volume back in line with 2000 
power volume numbers.

* US West Power's average transactions via EOL continues to increase since 
December, 2000.  They closed out March with 146 deals per day and already are 
tracking at 160 daily deals, a 196% increase from the 54 average daily EOL 
deals they transacted in December, 2000.

* LPG's Monthly Transaction Totals via EOL have shown a steady decrease since 
it's high of 454 deals in January, 2001. They ended March with a total of 199 
transactions and currently show 122 deals done in mid April, a 39% decrease 
from the prior month. Total Volume for LPG has also decreased steadily in 
2001. Non-EOL monthly transactions have also declined since December 2000, 
showing 383 in January, 330 in February, 306 in March and only 278 deals so 
far in April.

* Northeast Power's volume has remained constant, while EOL Transactions per 
day has reached a new trading high of 187 deals. This is a 68% increase from 
the 59 average in December, 2000. Non-EOL average transactions during this 
same period has shown a steady decrease from an average of 133 deals in 
January to only 99 in April.

* NA Gas has continued to show improvements in average EOL transactions since 
December, 2000. NA Gas ended December with 2,633 EOL deals per day and now 
show 2,861 deals in mid April.  

*NA Power ended March with 453 EOL deals per day and currently shows 533 
deals in April , up from only 181 in December. Canadian Power is also up from 
March, currently showing an April average of 11 transactions per day.

---------------
The following files contain a graphical view of the average deal count and 
volumes per month by Commodity for EOL and OTC transactions since the launch 
of EnronOnline. This information is for comparative analysis only.  Do not 
update links when opening these files.  

AVERAGE DEAL COUNTS FOR COMMODITIES (excluding Global Products, which 
displays monthly totals)

NA GAS BREAKOUT BY REGION (Non-Averaged, including Volume and Notional Value)

If you have any questions regarding this breakout, please contact one of the 
following:

Torrey Moorer x3-6218
Matt Motsinger x3-5221
Adam Johnson x5-4877