Subject: Wellesley Interviews - Revision
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 02:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the event form.....Disregard the strategy labeled 100400.

Thanks, Geynille
---------------------- Forwarded by Geynille Dillingham/HOU/ECT on 10/27/2000 
09:32 AM ---------------------------

Geynille Dillingham
10/27/2000 09:35 AM
To: Cindy Olson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jean Mrha/NA/Enron@Enron, Mariella 
Mahan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle 
Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christie Patrick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol Jean 
Marshall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Shim/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kelly H 
Boots/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer Fraser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Goldman/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Grace Kim/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard 
Schneider/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Bryan Garrett/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Kim Wilkie/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mog 
Heu/NA/Enron@Enron, Sabina Rank/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Bobbie Power/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Melissa Jones/NA/Enron@ENRON, Isabel 
Romero/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Twanda Sweet/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Border/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jacqueline 
Coleman/NA/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Wellesley Interviews - Revision

Hello Team,

There has been some revisions to the Reception and Interview dates.  Please 
look at the event form for the details.

I have attached the strategy also for your convenience.

Geynille