Subject: RE: Dates/Times for Possible meeting to discuss back office autom ation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Please see attached.  If you have any questions, please call Brenda 
Flores-Cuellar at 713-853-1914 or Tom Gros at 713-853-5537.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Greg Drillock <[email-masked]>@ENRON 
[mailto:IMCEANOTES-Greg+20Drillock+20+3Cgdrillock+40sempratrading+2Ecom+3E+40E
[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 4:29 PM
To: Solmonson, Mary
Cc: Gros, Thomas D.; Jeff Rosenzweig; Vincent Loud
Subject: RE: Dates/Times for Possible meeting to discuss back office autom 
ation

Jeff and myself would like to come down for a visit next Wednesday, March
7th.
Could we schedule a meeting for 11am?

-----Original Message-----
From: Solmonson, Mary [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 6:19 PM
To: Greg Drillock (E-mail)
Cc: Gros, Thomas D.
Subject: Dates/Times for Possible meeting to discuss back office
automation

I enjoyed speaking with you last week.  As promised, below are proposed
times for a meeting in Houston to explore the opportunity we have to
offer in more detail.  I have also spoken with representatives in Enron
Online regarding your desire to receive a feed of deal data from EOL and
should have someone available to discuss potential solutions with you.

Here are some proposed dates/times to pick from.  Let me know what suits
your schedule best.  We're thinking we'll spend the first bit of time
giving you an overview of what we're working on and proposing and then
go from there.  We'll probably spend at most 2 hours in this first
meeting.

Wednesday 3/7    anytime between 10-5
Thursday     3/8  anytime between 8-12
Friday         3/9  anytime between 11-5

We would also enjoy the opportunity to treat you to lunch if scheduling
permits.  Let me know which day/time works best for you and I will
proceed with finalizing the schedule.

****************************************************************************
This e-mail contains privileged attorney-client communications and/or 
confidential information, and is only for the use by the intended recipient. 
Receipt by an unintended recipient does not constitute a waiver of any 
applicable privilege.

Reading, disclosure, discussion, dissemination, distribution or copying of 
this information by anyone other than the intended recipient or his or her 
employees or agents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this 
communication in error, please immediately notify us and delete the original 
material from your computer.

Sempra Energy Trading Corp. (SET) is not the same company as SDG&E or 
SoCalGas, the utilities owned by SET's parent company.  SET is not regulated 
by the California Public Utilities Commission and you do not have to buy 
SET's products and services to continue to receive quality regulated service 
from the utilities.
****************************************************************************