Subject: FW: Fundamental Operating Standards
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 02:09:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI these are the standards we are putting out there for GCP worldwide  
(draft at the moment -- to initiate a debate)

some of the standards are quite "lofty" but I think we can get there.    I 
don't think they are unreasonable.

Just to keep you in the loop

B
 -----Original Message-----
From:  Pallant, Kathryn  
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 4:43 PM
To: Hunter-Lindsay, Brian; Kemp, Sam; Jordan, Mike; New, James
Cc: Scribner, James; Beth Apollo/HOU/ECT@ENRON; Hare, Bill
Subject: Fundamental Operating Standards

All,

As you may be aware there has been an effort, fostered in Houston by Beth 
Apollo, to draft a set of "Fundamental Operating Standards".  The object of 
these standards is to set out the best practices of the Global Counterparty 
group for all locations (Houston, Calgary, London, Southern Cone).

We are seeking your input to ensure that the Standards properly reflect a 
London GCP perspective.  We - Bill Hare, James Scribner and myself - have 
compiled a draft of the Standards which is attached below.

It's important to note that the Standards detail some procedures we have 
always carried out, and some that we are working towards.  The intention of 
setting Fundamental Operating Standards is to agree on and document common 
objectives for GCP.   With this in mind, we look forward to receiving your 
comments on and suggestions for the draft.

If you have any questions please phone me on the numbers below.

Regards,
Kathryn

Ph: 8345 9336 (tie line)
or 001 713 345 9336