Subject: RE: Commitments this Week
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 04:48:00 -0800 (PST)

There is a meeting this Wednesday with CMS about outsourcing.  We have been 
shortlisted.  

Who should attend the interview with the potential client?

GP

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Beck, Sally  
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 11:26 AM
To: Piper, Greg
Subject: Commitments this Week

FYI

I will be out of the office on Wednesday, March 28.  I will be in Austin 
interviewing 1st year MBA students for the Enron Scholarships.  This will be 
the third year that Enron will give two to three $10,000 scholarships to top 
MBA students for use in their second year in business school.  It's great PR 
for Enron on campus (largest MBA scholarships given) and it has helped in our 
recruiting efforts as well.  We hired one of the first scholarship winners 
and he now works as an Associate in Generation Investments in Enron 
Americas.  Gene Humphrey was the senior member of the four-person interview 
team.  Now that is me.  This is just a day trip, and I will check messages 
during breaks and will be back in Houston late Wednesday afternoon.  

 I will also be in New York on Friday, March 30.  Steve Kean asked that I be 
the Enron participant at a Women in Business panel discussion at Columbia 
School of Business.   I think that the list of female MD's with their MBA is 
a short one.