Subject: UT/Enron MBA Excellence 2001 Scholarship Winners Announced!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:12:00 -0800 (PST)

I am pleased to announce the recipients of the 2001 University of Texas Enron 
MBA Excellence Scholarships:

Christopher Cashman 
SooPang Tang 
Holland Brown 

Each student will receive $10,000 in scholarship money based on their essays, 
interviews and on how they exemplified the vision, values and beliefs of 
Enron.
I have already notified  the winners, so  please join me in congratulating 
each one on a job well done.  

Special thanks to everyone who participated in the selection of the 
winners.   Stay tuned for details on the date and time for the Scholarship 
Awards dinner slated for early next semester!

 E-mail: [email-masked] Phone:  512-836-6489
 E-mail: [email-masked] Phone:  512-708-0161
 E-mail: [email-masked] Phone:  512-440-1142

FYI... All of the candidates that interviewed were outstanding according to 
the scholarship interview team (Sally Beck, Andrea Reed, Roger Ondreko and 
Loftus Fitzwater).  I will be sending each of them a letter to thank them for 
their participation and encourage them to consider Enron when interviewing 
for full time opportunities next semester.

Thank you,

Karen Marshall