Subject: RE: Enron MBA Excellence Scholarship Thank you note
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:49:00 -0800 (PST)

I thought this was a nice thank you from David.  Even though he did not win 
the scholarship, he enjoyed the experience and he is offering to help us in 
the future!

Karen
----- Forwarded by Karen Marshall/HOU/ECT on 03/29/2001 07:41 AM -----

	"David Silldorff" <[email-masked]>
	03/28/2001 11:14 PM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: RE: Enron MBA Excellence Scholarship

Dear Karen, 

Thank you again for including me in your group of finalists for the Enron 
Scholarship.? Enron's commitment to community service and education is most 
admirable, I and felt honored to be selected (particularly considering the 
other people chosen).? I even enjoyed the interview experience, mostly 
because of the neat interviewers.

I also appreciate the prompt replies to all correspondence, as well as the 
follow-up call this evening (even if the news was not quite what I wanted to 
hear).? It's great to see people "doing it right".? If you need any 
assistance with future events at UT, please don't hesitate to call.

Sincerely, 

David Silldorff 
(512)458-8878 

?