From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 1979 16:00:00 -0800 (PST)

To:   ENW Administrative Assistants, ENW Department Heads
  From:  Sally Beck, Managing Director of ENW-Energy Operations

   To be determined once 1st memo is distributed, we sent out a communication 
informing all ENW employees of the transfer from your old Enron company to 
Enron Net Works.

   Today,s communication does include:
? New ENW Company Code
? New ENW Cost Centers listed by Department Head
? New ENW Organization Units
? Listing of HR Representatives and Financial Contact

Implications for Business Unit Administrative Assistants

? If you are coding anything (including timekeeping, invoicing and expense 
reports) to a cost center, NOT a WBS Element, code to the new company code 
and cost center.
? If you are coding to a WBS Element, NOT a cost center, continue coding to 
the existing company code and WBS Element number, regardless of the change in 
cost centers.  ***WBS Element numbers may be revised at some point in the 
future.  If they do change, the new numbers will be communicated at that 
time.***
? If an employee or non-employee entered their time for the period starting 
March 16th to the March 23st, that employee or non-employee must go back into 
SAP and re-enter their time.  Labor Distribution will be adversely affected 
if the employee or non-employee does not go back in and re-submit their time 
for this period.

Payroll Implications
? Effective with the April 1st re-org, expense and payroll charges will be 
directed to new cost centers.