Subject: RE: Suggestions for Floor Meeting Locations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 10:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sally -

Taking care of Philippe's emails while he's out.  Are there one or two floors 
that are occupied fully by your groups?  Please tell me the floors (probably 
two) where you would like the meetings and I will call Patti to coordinate 
your availability to attend.  I'll then send an email to your people 
notifying them of such.  

Thanks, 

Peggy

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Beck, Sally  
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 11:54 AM
To: Philippe A Bibi/HOU/ECT@ENRON; Piper, Greg
Subject: Suggestions for Floor Meeting Locations

The floors chosen for these meetings appear to be geared to the IT teams.  
Between my operations teams dedicated to EA, EGM and EIM, I have roughly 500 
employees in the Enron building.  Do you want all of them to choose one of 
the floors noted in your e-mail message, or would it be better to schedule 
one or two floor meetings in locations that more easily incorporate this 
segment of Net Works?  I have noted below the approximate number of employees 
per floor (including only those floors with a significant number of 
operations employees):  

  29th Floor (trading) 67 employees  EGM risk, vol. mgmt., confirms, 
settlements and EIM risk 

  30th Floor (trading) 35 employees  EGM risk, confirms, settlements (various 
products) 

  31st Floor (trading) 52  employees  Power risk, confirms, vol. mgnt., 
settlements and DPR           and MPR teams
  
  32nd Floor (trading) 117 employees  Gas risk, logistics (all regions), 
operational analysis

  37th Floor   148 employees  Gas vol. mgmt., settlements, and global 
services       
Also, given the fact that operations is a relative "newcomer" to Enron 
Networks and yet represents a large number of employees in the group, I would 
be happy to work with you on remarks for all of the floor meetings to make it 
easier for you to be fully inclusive in these sessions.   --Sally 
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 04/09/2001 10:30 AM 
---------------------------
   Office of the Chairman - Enron Net Works LLC

From: Office of the Chairman - Enron Net Works LLC@ENRON on 04/09/2001 10:13 
AM
Sent by: Enron Announcements@ENRON
To: ENW-Employees_Houston
cc:  
Subject: Net Works Floor Meetings - DATES AND LOCATIONS HAVE CHANGED PLEASE 
READ

We will be holding floor meetings on the following dates.  Please join us for 
a general overview and Q&A session on one of the following floors:

Tuesday, 4/17/01 - 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.  Location:  In front of EB2711 

Wednesday, 4/25/01 - 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. Location:  In front of EB2265

Thursday, 4/26/01 - 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.  Location:  In front of EB2556

Philippe & Greg

Please disregard the email sent on 4/6/01.  We apologize for any 
inconvenience.