Subject: CommodityLogic Exposure Tracker meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Sally - 

I'd like to set up a meeting with you regarding CommodityLogic's credit 
exposure tracker.

We are displaying what we call the "exposure tracker" on our site, which will 
provide two benefits:  revenue enhancement by providing incentive to visit 
the site every day, and control mechanism to automatically turn off early- 
and pre-pay options if a counterparty exposure reaches unfavorable levels.  

Credit has expressed concern that our numbers will not be completely 
accurate.  We need your help in evaluating:

1) the accuracy of the numbers displayed
2) how to improve such accuracy if it is not sufficient, whether in credit or 
in the back office

I would like to meet with you, Leslie Reeves, Bill Bradford, and my tech team 
sometime early next week to validate our feature.  Please respond with your 
availability for Monday or Tuesday and I will set everything up.

thanks!

doug