Subject: Annual Report VAR Disclosures - open items
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 07:25:00 -0800 (PST)

This is Part II of the open items on VAR, addressing ECM, PGE & affiliate 
books

From my review of Eugenio's consolidated VAR spreadsheet, the following 
listed items are those that are open that we           need information from 
you on.   Corp. is looking to type the first draft of the Annual Report (to 
be discussed with the Audit Committee) THIS FRIDAY, so we need your help with 
this information as soon as possible.  If you will not be able to have all of 
the information to Eugenio by Thursday night, please let me know.  We may be 
able to give you some additional time to gather some of the smaller pieces.   
If you need to forward this on to others, please do so.

AA if you know of any other issues of completeness that I have not addressed, 
please let Eugenio and I know!

*Have AA and Jan Johnson concluded that we only need to include the puts on 
the Enron stock?  If so we need all twelve months of comparable data as 
applicable.

*Are the swaps shown on the ECM FN3 schedule for the phantom stock plan the 
puts that we have been talking about?  If not do these swaps need to be 
included in VAR and the non-trading portion of FN3?  I haven't seen them 
before.

*What is Yosemite?  Is it a TRS that I need to include in VAR and FN3?

*For non-trading I\R and F\X, we are still missing all non-quarter end months.

*PGE - January,February and March VAR is missing on Eugenio's schedule.

*What month was the EOG sale effective?  We need commodity affiliate for all 
of the non-quarter end months prior to the sale.