Subject: EOL Report 1-26
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 04:34:00 -0800 (PST)

Please add awais & sally to distribution
---------------------- Forwarded by Bob Shults/HOU/ECT on 01/27/2000 12:32 PM 
---------------------------

Carrie Southard
01/27/2000 09:54 AM
To: Amita Gosalia/LON/ECT@ECT, Angela Connelly/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Torrey Moorer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Shults/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer deBoisblanc 
Denny/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tara Sweitzer/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: EOL Report 1-26

Hi Amita and Angela,

Today went very smoothly. We had one glitch in that UK Power jumped the gun 
and changed their columns in today's report.  We were able to spot it and fix 
it.  Getting the heads up from Lara was greatly appreciated!  Please continue 
to communicate changes you know about to us because it is a tremendous help!

Thank you for your help.  Hope you have a great afternoon!

Carrie