Subject: Summary of Global Intelligence meeting held Feb 17
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Meeting Attendees:Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lynette Malone/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Eric Wetterstroem/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy Alix/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan S 
Marshall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leei-Hong Chen/HR/Corp/Enron@Enron, Cindy 
Wisemiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer Fraser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vanessa Lehn/HOU/EES@EES

Items discussed during the meeting & respective follow-up tasks.

1)  DNS name for the project was selected,
 http://Entelligence.enron.com/

2)  Type of Users  
 Identified the types of users and assigned names to each type.   Users named 
are approvers for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Originator  Jennifer Frazer
Trader/Financial Linda Clemmons
Trader/Physical Jeff Shankman (will delegate to desk director)
Sr Trading Manager Jeff Shankman
Sr Operations Manager Sally Beck
Administrator  Mary Solmonson

Originators will be the primary users (80-90% usage) 

Followup Item:
Mary Solmonson will finalize the User names for UAT signoff.

3)  Use Cases and Actors (user types)
It was decided that capturing the requirements as Use cases will not be done 
with the GIA business users.   Users stated that all types of users will have 
access to all reports.  The functionality for each report will be same for 
all user types.    Selection critieria and report content for each user type 
will be controlled by a security  function.   Use case may still  be used by 
the Technology team, when required, to help engineer a better technical 
architecture.  

4)  User Signoff of requirements document for Phase I deliverables:
Signoff for non-administrative functions:  Jennifer Fraser
Signoff for administrative functions:  Mary Solmonson

(addtl comments not discussed during yesterday's meeting)
User change requests  to requirements after signoff will be evaluated for 
impact to schedule and cost.  Need signoff for Phase I deliverables before 
Phase I project schedule is finalized.  

5)  New user requirements reviewed:
Find Like Prospects (required for Phase I)
Peak Daily Volumes (required for Phase VII)

Followup Item: 
Lynette Malone:  Changes to requirements discussed in yesterday's meeting 
need to be applied to the Requirements document

6)   Administrative Requirements
Changes to administrative requirements are still outstanding.   Users are 
meeting Friday, Feb 18 to discuss their requirements.    Based on the outcome 
of that meeting, administrative deliverables for Phase I will have to be 
reviewed again and cost and schedule will have to be re-evaluated.   
Administrative requirements include GIA region administration,  Data 
cleansing,  Administration of products/internal companies/deal nature to 
identify deal activity captured in the Entelligence database. 

Followup Item:
Mary Solmonson:  Define changes to administrative requirements.

7)  User Preferences
Requirements for User preferences are not yet defined. User preferences will 
NOT be a Phase I deliverable.   Mary Solmonson said User preferences will 
probably be deferred until Phase VII.