Subject: Re: Interim Operational, Accounting and Tax Services porvided by ENA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 22:55:00 -0800 (PST)

I agree with the section written for settlements. I would very much like to 
be included in your meeting.

Thanks,

Bob

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Brenda F Herod                           03/02/2000 05:43 PM

To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], Trevor Mihalik/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Robert Shiring/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim Coffey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karry 
Kendall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harold Bertram/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], Sandra 
Hrna/HOU/ECT@ect, Jay Knoblauh/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jefferson D 
Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Klein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathryn Cordes/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Carrie Hollomon/HOU/ECT@ect, Michael E Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Tommy J Yanowski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally 
Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Interim Operational, Accounting and Tax Services porvided by ENA

The attached document is draft 4 of the Interim services ENA will provide to 
Bridgeline.  Please review and provide any comments ASAP as we are working 
towards a FINAL version.

I will be coordinating a meeting for next week to review these services and 
provide a status.  If you are interested in attending, please let me know.  

Thanks,

Brenda
713-853-5778