Subject: MTM Recon
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 02:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Wanda and Sally,
FYI....
Hope and we have finalized the Merchant Assets Reconciliation.  ECT 
Investements and Merchant Assets are booking two entries today relating to 
the remaining portion of 1998 and the 1997 activity.  These entries should 
clear the MTM Balance for Merchant Assets.  The two entries below will be 
made for the February close.

---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 03/07/2000 10:21 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sheila Glover                           02/15/2000 03:06 PM

To: Wanda Curry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Georgeanne Hodges/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas Myers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hope 
Vargas/HOU/ECT@ECT, D Todd Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Terri Harlan/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: MTM Recon

Wanda and Sally,
Merchant Assets and ECT Investments Inc. are both making a $6.9 million entry 
which will reduce the MTM Asset on Merchant Assets.  We will book a payable 
to MA and they will book a inter company receivable from ECTI.
We will continue with the reconciliation and keep you apprised of our 
progress.
Hope and Sheila