Subject: Todd Hall
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 01:53:00 -0800 (PST)

Sally, 

Thanks for calling last night.

I've spoken to Joe Gold (MD) and James New (my Power Director) and we will be 
delighted to have Todd over for a month.

We need him here for Monday 20th March - for 4 weeks - thru 15th April. Full 
Time. 

I guess he should plan to fly over next weekend to be here for the Monday - 
bright and early. The timing is crucial.

He would work jointly with Neil Tarling (Director) on the project - basically 
- to seperate the Continental Power Book into 4/5 regional books - complete 
with individual portfolio's, fully documented inter-book trades, currency 
functionality and control gates. He will be working with Traders, Comm Supp & 
IT.

I suggest Todd touches base with James - Project 'Lead' - to get some 
backgroung information about the market.

I think the 'Sally will pay' line swung it with the Commercial folks......I 
said we had a free option - we can always send him home....

Speak to you real soon.

B.