Subject: Dan Houston Resume & Interview Schedule
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 06:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Sally has set up an interview with Dan Houston for Friday, March 10 and would 
also like for you to meet with him.  I have attached a note from Cris Sherman 
and Dan's resume.  The following time slots have been scheduled with your 
assistants:

1:30-2:00 pm Kristin Albrecht  EB 3747
2:00-2:30 pm  Leslie Reeves  EB 3747
2:30-3:00 pm Brent Price  EB 3747
3:00-3:30 pm Sally Beck  EB 3015
3:30-4:00 pm Brenda Herod  EB 3748

Thanks for your time,
Patti
---------------------- Forwarded by Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT on 03/09/2000 
12:57 PM ---------------------------

Cris Sherman
03/03/2000 09:26 AM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Resume

Sally, thanks for considering Dan Houston.  I have attached his resume.  I 
have known Dan, both personally and professionally, for probably 15 years. He 
started in the early open access marketing company days as a gas accountant 
so he has good physical knowledge of the pipes and he, I think, has gotten 
good exposure over the last 5 years or so to the risk management side.  He's 
the last to be at Tauber and is wrapping up their gas trading business so he 
is needing to find a new home.  Again, thanks for the favor.  Let me know if 
I can help.