Subject: Enron Japan Trading Settlements
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 04:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Sally -  Is there someone in your group that we can start discussing these 
items with?
---------------------- Forwarded by Carol Howes/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
03/10/2000 12:35 PM ---------------------------

Pamela Perry@ENRON
03/09/2000 11:23 AM
To: Carol Howes/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Enron Japan Trading Settlements

Carol,

In my research for Enron Japan and trading with Enron Online I spoke with 
Dave Forester.  He explained that the settlements for Enron Japan would be 
handle by Enron North America and would be similar to OTC in Canada.

Would you be able to assist in getting a few questions answered concerning 
the trading?

Who will be handling the Enron Japan Trading settlements?
Will they by settled in USD?  and/or YEN?  What will be the banking 
requirements?
Will the wire transfer request for settlement be processed in Houston?  Where?
What will be the standard settlement terms?

Please advise.

Thank you,
Pam