Subject: Re: Dinner Next Week
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 03:46:00 -0800 (PST)

I'll look forward to seeing you.  Since my first note, I have scheduled a 
dinner with Richard Sage on Thursday evening - the only time that he and I 
can meet, since he is in Helsinki through Wednesday, in the office on 
Thursday but booked that day.  With the Tuesday dinner with Fernley, that 
leaves Monday or Wednesday.  I hope that one of those days works for you and 
Frank.  I will try to call Mo - I think that she is still in Houston today.  
--Sally 

Beth Apollo
03/14/2000 10:27 AM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Dinner Next Week  

sure it works -- I just need to schedule the nanny to stay late  -- I will 
ask her this evening which night she can stay -- would be fun to see you 
both.  I saw a lot of Brent the last time he was here, but haven't seen you 
in a while.

I will call or email you tomorrow with a definite.

B

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Sally Beck                           14/03/2000 14:37

To: Beth Apollo/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Dinner Next Week

Brent Price and I will be in the London office next week.  Wanted to see if 
you, Frank and Mo might be available for dinner one evening.  We arrive on 
Monday morning (March 20th) and will return to Houston on Friday morning.   
Our Tuesday night is booked, having dinner with Fernley.  But Monday, 
Wednesday and Thursday are available.  Does it work for you with the baby to 
do evenings?  Let me know.