Subject: Enron Japan Trading
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 07:13:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi,  How is everyone doing?  Busy , Busy, Busy I know.

I am currently in the middle of selecting our Japan Banking Relationship and 
several questions have come up.

It is important that I understand how your trading settlements will work.

I have spoken to Louise Kitchen about Enron Online and where it fits in with 
our banking.  Enron Online does not interface with the banking.  It 
interfaces with a trading system/accounting system?  What I need to know is 
what system is planned for Enron Japan's accounting for the trading.  The 
accounting system you use will interface with our Treasury system.

What it boils down to, is the payment format that we will use to make local 
Japanese payments may need special programming to meet the needs of the 
Japanese  - English translation. The accounting system used will need to 
interface with our Treasury software to process the settlements, we will need 
to interface with the bank.  

  Please advise.

Thank you,
Pam Perry