Subject: "CHANGE" Meeting Levering our IT/e-commerce infrastructure
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Please read the meeting notice below.  Janet Dietrich's assistant set up this 
meeting at my request.  We want to present to the originators what IT 
Services are being provided to Bridgeline, discuss the value this can bring 
to ENA and talk about other potential deals in the works.  The thought is to 
spur additional value creation for Enron by offering services to our 
customers.  This would impact not only IT but Commercial Operations as well.  
Having them understand what value the two groups can bring to the table and 
how important it is for our groups to be in on the front end of these deals 
is important so that these potential deals are negotiated & structured 
correctly.  Please plan on attending if your schedules permit.  -  Tommy

Peggy:  Please make sure this gets on Philippe's schedule.  

---------------------- Forwarded by Tommy J Yanowski/HOU/ECT on 03/15/2000 
12:44 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Janet R Dietrich                           03/15/2000 10:59 AM

Sent by: Kay Chapman
To: Jeffery Ader/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Affelt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald M- ECT 
Origination Black/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Bernstein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Oscar 
Dalton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Danielson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phil 
DeMoes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, James I Ducote/HOU/ECT@ECT, David L 
Fairley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mathew Gimble/HOU/ECT@ECT, Raimund 
Grube/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott Healy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian 
Hulse/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey M Keenan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Gregory Krause/Corp/Enron@Enron, Steve Krimsky/Corp/Enron@Enron, Dave 
Kristich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heather Kroll/HOU/ECT@ECT, Billy 
Lemmons/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sandra McDonald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vince 
Middleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
John Moore/Corp/Enron@Enron, Gil Muhl/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ozzie 
Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle Parks/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Stephen Plauche/Corp/Enron@Enron, Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clay 
Spears/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Swank/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert P Virgo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jason 
R Wiesepape/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara G Dillard/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laura 
Luce/HOU/ECT@ECT, Russell E Murrell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gregg 
Penman/Corp/Enron@Enron@ECT, Richard Tomaski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cary M 
Carrabine/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin P Radous/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tommy J 
Yanowski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Philippe A Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: "CHANGE" Meeting Levering our IT/e-commerce infrastructure

    PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

DUE TO CONFLICTS IN A NUMBER OF SCHEDULES WE HAVE CHANGED THE MEETING TO 
REFLECT THE FOLLOWING. 

I TRIED TO SCHEDULE THIS FOR MARCH 28, HOWEVER, I RAN INTO MORE CONFLICTS AND 
I HAD TO MOVE IT TO MARCH 27TH.(MONDAY)

Janet has asked me to arrange the following meeting:

  Date:  March 27, 2000
    Monday

  Time:  1:30 pm - 2:30 pm

  Location: 30C1

  Topic:  Leveraging our IT/e-commerce infrastructure

If you have any questions/conflicts, please feel free to call me @ 853-0643.

Thanks,

Kay