Subject: Potential accommodation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Brent

I have a potential house for you to see if you are interested. It is very 
large and is in a beautiful location right near Hampstead Heath. The current 
occupiers are moving out most likely at the beginning of April and Enron 
holds the lease until the end of June. The commute is approx 35 mins to the 
office.

It is in an incredible area and is very spacious with a large garden so I 
would recommend seeing it. Cost is o1400 p/w plus I would need to arrange 
furniture which would not be a problem. 

Are you interested and if so, can you see it on Tuesday afternoon? If so, 
what time would be best?

Sorry I can't offer it to you, Sally, but we won't have it long enough unless 
the landlord would allow us to extend which is a possiblity. 

Regards
Tara