Subject: 7/01/00 Development User Review - Updates 3/15
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 05:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Some good news and not-so-good news in the brief update below.  Good news:  
lots of people invited to the user reviews, lots of people attending, and 
feedback has been positive.  Not-so-good news:  Lots of people are invited 
and NOT attending.

PLEASE make every effort to ensure that your representatives attend the user 
reviews.  We can't build the system you want without your input.  There are 
only a few more days before they are over.  

Thanks!
---------------------- Forwarded by Melissa Becker/Corp/Enron on 03/16/2000 
01:24 PM ---------------------------

Janet Tran
03/15/2000 07:01 PM
To: ENRON APOLLO AND BEYOND ALL PROJECT TEAM, Enron Apollo and Beyond Site 
Managers, Enron SAP COE Team - Houston Only
cc:  

Subject: 7/01/00 Development User Review - Updates 3/15

Hello Everyone,
As you probably are already aware, the 7/01/00 Development Team is knee deep 
in User Reviews.  Listed below are some important statistics:
Total Sessions:  37 (not including mock reviews)
Total Participants Invited:  1024
Start Date:  3/09/00
End Date:  3/24/00
Sign Off Date: 3/30/00
To Date:
 Sessions Completed:  8  
 Participants Invited:  269
 Participants Attended:  196
Based on feedback from the site managers, participants, and team members 
involved, the reviews have gone quite well.  Currently the team members are 
addressing minor parking lot issues captured during the sessions.  
Business unit team members have been an integral part in this process, and 
the project team values and appreciates their involvement.
Many thanks to the user community for making personal as well as business 
sacrifice to attend this event.  Without you, there would be no reviews.
Kudos to the project team members for your extra effort and thorough 
preparation to make this a successful event.
Keep up the good work and we will continue to keep you informed.
Meg and Janet