Subject: Organisational Announcement.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 05:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

Below is an announcement that was sent to employees within Enron Europe today 
from Fernley Dyson and me.  Most of you have probably become aware of the 
assignment that Brent will have over the next few months in London.  We 
anticipate that he will be back in the Houston office by the end of the 
second quarter.  I thought that you would like to see how we have described 
the role that he will play in London.  

Brent will retain his current role within North America, and will be 
conducting his Houston staff meetings via conference call from London.  Susan 
Harrison and Steve Jackson will play leadership roles for his gas team while 
he is in London;  Susan with a focus on operations and Steve with a focus on 
risk and interfacing with Jeff Shankman's on daily p&l and position 
information.  needs.  

Please wish Brent well in this additional assignment in London.  I would ask 
that you help defeat the "out of sight, out of mind" syndrome, and that you 
keep Brent informed of ENA issues as you would if he were in town, via e:mail 
or telephone.  Also, please work closely with Susan and Steve when you are 
dealing with issues that cut across commodity lines.  Susan will be attending 
the Monday afternoon staff meeting.  
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 04/03/2000 01:23 PM 
---------------------------

Nicole Scott
04/03/2000 11:32 AM
To: Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick 
Buy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Organisational Announcement.

Please see the following announcement, which just went out to Enron Europe
Niki
---------------------- Forwarded by Nicole Scott/LON/ECT on 03/04/2000 17:32 
---------------------------

Fernley Dyson & Sally Beck
03/04/2000 17:31
Please respond to Fernley Dyson/LON/ECT
Sent by: Enron Europe General Announcement
To: ECT Europe
cc:  

Subject: Organisational Announcement.

	

Enron Europe has played a vital role over the last few years in the global 
expansion of  Enron,s  business.  Now we are taking a strategic role in 
setting the standards for global operational performance.  Accordingly, we 
will work closely with Global Risk Management Operations to assess our 
operational policies, procedures and internal controls.  This will be a 
collaborative effort to establish and implement standards and measurements to 
be used world-wide.  This strategic initiative is critical to Enron,s 
performance, in insuring that trading operations services are delivered 
consistently across all commodities and all locations.  
We are very pleased to announce that effective April 10, 2000, Brent Price, 
Vice President of Global Risk  Management Operations, will office at Enron 
House, reporting to both of us.  Brent will have the responsibility and 
authority to facilitate this global initiative for Enron Europe.  Brent 
brings a wealth of operational and risk experience.  His most recent 
assignment included heading Gas Operations for Enron North America.  

Brent will have the responsibility to assist and guide us through the process 
of assessment and development of global operational standards and 
measurements.  This will include evaluating the operational processes, 
procedures and controls for all commodities and locations managed by Enron 
Europe.  He will also advise us on any critical issues requiring immediate 
action to insure that we are fully aligned in  the delivery of global 
consistency throughout all of our operations.  He will work actively with the 
operations staff in Enron Europe to achieve this goal.  

We ask your full co-operation in supporting Brent and the success of this 
initiative.  

We remain committed to our mutual efforts to develop our people, build 
business knowledge, leverage talent across locations and insure the integrity 
of our global services.  

Fernley Dyson     Sally Beck
VP, Chief Accounting Officer   VP, Global Risk Management Operations