Subject: Assistants' Holiday Gifts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 01:43:00 -0800 (PST)

Please consider contributing towards the gifts/gift certificates we as a team 
will present to Brenda, Maria and McKenzie.  I would like to have the money 
by COB Monday if at all possible.  Recognizing that many of the team members 
have been here for only a short period of time, may I suggest that those of 
us who have been here the longest contribute the most.  In previous years, 
teams I have been a part of have used the guidelines below.  Please consider 
these only as guidelines, and feel free to contribute whatever you feel is 
appropriate:

VP  $10.00/month you have been on the team
Sr Director $7.50/month you have been on the team
Director  $5.00/month you have been on the team
Manager $2.50/month you have been on the team
Others  always welcome.

All the best,

Tom