Subject: GBN Meeting, 09 April 2000
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

GBN Steering Committee Meeting, 09 April 2000

May 17th Speaker - no sponsor.
We decided against having a cover charge and to use GBN funds. We felt a 
cover might reduce attendance and wanted to keep the speaker series free for 
attendees. A $10 cover wouldn't cover all of the expenses anyway and we felt 
it would create a bad impression. Deed Vest of Rockwell International has 
confirmed availability for the date. Carolyn is handling the set up.

September 20th Houston's Economy Panel
Paul Murphy, Southwest Bank of Texas: confirmed with sponsorship
Shirley Delibero, Metro: unconfirmed, should hear something this week
Robert Duncan, Transwestern Real Estate: confirmed
Harvey Bunce, UT Galveston Med Center: unconfirmed
Technology: need someone. Roger, any interest at Compaq?
Energy: need someone. Sally, any interest at Enron?

Moderator: UT Professor Michael Brandl, Ph.D.

I will be contacting the TBN and see if they would also like to attend. This 
will be a GBN event, but we will invite the TBN.

June 25th Astros night v. San Francisco
According to Chrissy, the plans include a ticket to the? game, dinner at 
Zydeco's and a trolley ride from Zydeco's to the new Enron field. All this 
for only $25/person! Chrissy, if you have the info, let's try to get it on 
the May 17th event mailing.

Summer 2000 Family Event
Several members have expressed interest in a family event. Chrissy and I are 
looking into Theater Under The Stars (Miller Outdoor Theater). GBN will buy 
soft drinks and attendees will bring their own picnic dinner.

Next Meeting - Sunday, May 7th @ 4:30 pm at Guadalajara - the weekend before 
the Deed Vest event.

As you find out information for the events on which you are working, please 
email Chris and I to keep us up to date. Thank you for your help. Your work 
is appreciated.

Glenn.
-- 

??????????????????????? HOOK'EM*HORNS*HO
??????????????????????? O????????????? O
??????????????????????? O????????????? K
??????????????????????? K????????????? ' 
??????????????????????? '????????????? E 
??????????????????????? E????????????? M
??????????????????????? M????????????? *H
?????????????????????? *???????????????? ORNS*HOOK'EM*HORNS*HOO
?????????????????????? H?????????????????????????????????????? K
?????????????????????? O???????????????????????????????????? '
??????? NROH*ME'KOOH*SNR??????????? Glenn L. Sprenger????????? E
??????? S??????????????????? 444 E. Medical Center Blvd. #304?? M
????????? H????????????????????? Webster, TX 77598-4338?????? *
?????????? OO?????????????????????? (281) 218 - 6598????????? H
???????????? K?????????????????? [email-masked]??? O
???????????? 'E???????? NS*?????????????????????????????????? R
??????????????? M* H OR??? HOO?????????????????????????????? NS
???????????????????????????? K'???????????????????????? M*HOR
????????????????????????????? EM???????????????????? OK'E
?????????????????????????????? *?????????????????? HO
?????????????????????????????? HO??????????????? S*
?????????????????????????????? RN?????????????? RN
??????????????????????????????? S*???????????? HO
????????????????????????????????? HO????????? M*
?????????????????????????????????? OK??????? 'E
??????????????????????????????????? 'E?????? OK
????????????????????????????????????? M*H????? HO
??????????????????????????????????????? ORN? S*