Subject: ENA Offsite - May 3rd and 4th, 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 08:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

We are planning an ENA offsite on May 3rd and 4th at Columbia Lakes Resort 
(West Columbia Texas).  You were all contacted to save these dates on your 
calendars.  Both Cliff and I think this is an important opportunity for the 
business units to get together to discuss strategies and opportunities. We 
encourage you to attend for both days.

The goals of the offsite include:
 a) to discuss strategies and commercial opportunities necessary to meet our 
financial targets for 2000;
 b) to discuss resource requirements and organizational issues;
 and c) to provide an open forum to facilitate discussion and team building 
amongst the businesses.

Each business unit will have one hour to present its strategies and 
opportunities.  Specifically, we are asking the origination groups to 
describe their current strategy, detail the top 5 commercial 
deals/opportuntities for 2000 and to discuss any resource or organizational 
issues facing the unit.  Each trading organization will be asked to give a 
short market overview of their markets, identify three market or trading 
opportunities and discuss any resource or organizational issues facing that 
group.  Please submit your presentations to Kay Chapman no later than April 
28, 2000.  The agenda is quite agressive but we wanted to give everyone an 
opportunity to discuss their business.

A more detailed agenda and locations/times will follow shortly.

Regards
Delainey