Subject: Re: EnTelligence Postings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have opened the Specialist position and it will be posted on our site  
tomorrow morning.  The requisition number is 0000103595.

As an note, Avril Forster is shown in the system as being in Organization 
Unit:  EEL-Enron Direct. 

I have forwarded the clerk position to Gretchen Jennings for posting as she 
is the recruiter for the administration positions.

Linda
Ext. 30637

Mary Solmonson
04/25/2000 04:06 PM
To: Alexus Rhone/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Linda Vargo/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Avril Forster/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: EnTelligence Postings

VP Approval for out of budget additions are in process - verbal approval 
received today.  Please post both internally and externally. 
---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT on 04/25/2000 
04:03 PM ---------------------------

Avril Forster@ENRON
04/25/2000 03:25 PM
To: Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: EnTelligence Postings

Hi Mary,

Here are the 2 posting forms with your name as dept. manager approver, 
Sally's name as VP approver and myself as requester to be forwarded to Linda 
Vargo for posting.  Linda suggested posting the positions internally for 5 
days and then posting them externally.  Although it would be great to get 
people on board from within the company, I think we should just get the 
postings out everywhere asap.

Also, Linda required the following questions to be answered:
Internal or external posting?  To be posted both internally and externally

Are these positions already budgeted? No, they will have to come from out of 
budget

Relocations costs to be provided? Relocation costs will be provided for 
Specialist and above positions but not for Clerk, Senior Clerk positions.  
The same also applies for agency fees, (yes to Specialist and above, and no 
to clerk/senior clerk).

Here are the postings to be approved by Sally.

Thanks,
Avril