Subject: Global Conference
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 08:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

The first annual Global Conference will be held at the Rice Hotel in downtown 
Houston on June 15th and June 16th.  The theme of the conference is 
'Foundations of "One Enron".'  A review of Global Data Management's role in 
the development and support of central information regarding Enron's 
customers and relationships and plans for expanding that role will be 
discussed.  Many topics will re-inforce worldwide initiatives, communication 
between business units, and learning to leverage knowledge and expertise from 
multiple sources. There will also be a special workshop session on 
multi-cultural awareness to prepare our teams for working in a global 
environment.  

We would like to feature you as a distinguished speaker, so you may share 
your experiences with implementing a revolutionary e-business strategy on a 
worldwide basis.  Any information you may impart as to future initiatives and 
challenges would also be very interesting. 

I would be pleased to have you speak on Friday, June 16 at 11am.  You are 
welcome to stay for lunch.  We are also hoping to secure Joe Sutton as a 
speaker on Friday immediately following lunch.  Perhaps you would care to 
remain for that event as well.

Please confirm your availability with a response and don't hesitate to call 
me at x3-6079 should you have any questions.  Thank you in advance for your 
participation.