Subject: ENA Executive Offsite - May 3 & 4 @ Columbia Lakes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], jeffrey.shank
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Since the meeting begins at 8:00 AM on Wednesday, May 3 and since the agenda 
is so full, Dave Delainey would like to encourage you to stay over at 
Columbia Lakes on Tuesday evening if possible.  

If you wish to have a room for Tuesday evening, please notify me ASAP at 
3-6262 or via email.

Thanks!

Susan

---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Skarness/HOU/ECT on 04/28/2000 
04:47 PM ---------------------------

	Susan Skarness
	04/27/2000 03:12 PM
	
To: Cliff Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christopher F Calger/PDX/ECT@ECT, Wes 
Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet R 
Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, W David Duran/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike 
Jakubik/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John J 
Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron, Rodney Malcolm/HOU/ECT@ECT, George 
McClellan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike J Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rob Milnthorp/CAL/ECT@ECT, 
Julia Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jere C Overdyke/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Oxley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, C John Thompson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Max 
Yzaguirre/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Susan C Skarness/HOU/ECT@ECT, Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debra 
Davidson/PDX/ECT@ECT, Marsha Schiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Catherine 
DuMont/PDX/ECT@ECT, Shirley Tijerina/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kay 
Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christy Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tina Rode/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Janette Elbertson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stella L Ely/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nicole 
Mayer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tonai Lehr/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Liz M Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ana 
Alcantara/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angie Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela 
McCulloch/CAL/ECT@ECT, Carolyn George/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Donna 
Baker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhonna Palmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Felicia Doan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Katherine Benedict/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara Lewis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pilar 
Cerezo/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jennifer Burns/HOU/ECT@ECT, Beverly 
Stephens/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: ENA Executive Offsite - May 3 & 4 @ Columbia Lakes

Attached are the following items for the ENA Executive Offsite to be held on 
May 3 & 4 at Columbia Lakes:

  - Memo with more details 
  - Revised Agenda with Attendee List
  - Maps for Columbia Lakes

If you have any questions, please advise.