Subject: A New Arrival
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 04:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

It is my pleasure to announce Scott and Barbara Pleus as the proud parents of 
a new baby girl, Catherine "Cati" Elizabeth, born Saturday, April 29, 2000, 
at 8:25pm.  Cati weighed in at a bouncing 6 lbs. and 4 ounces and stretched 
out to 20 inches in length!  

Due to the new arrival, Scott Pleus will be out of the office all of this 
week.  If there are any meetings or appointments that needs Scott's immediate 
attention, please contact me at (713) 853-3540.   In addition, Scott will be 
checking into the office regularly, and can be reached at home during day 
hours.

Again, please join me in saying "Congratulations!" to the Pleus family on 
their new arrival.

Thank you,

Inga Latson

Scott Pleus
Office#  (713) 853-6577
Home# (281) 261-0499
Pager# (713) 761-4808
Cellular# (281) 300-8286