Subject: Re: "Project DoorStep" TARGET DATE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

Donna,

Please call Doug Imrie who has an up to date log of earlier replies I have 
given to this and other Doorstep outstandings that you have directed to me 
today.

Thanks and regards,
Tim

Donna Lowry
30/06/2000 07:01
Sent by: Michael Neves
To: Tim Poullain-Patterson/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Richard Lauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna Lowry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally 
Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick L Carson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Sorrells/AA/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: "Project DoorStep" TARGET DATE

The target date specified in an open audit observation has been reached.   
Click on the document link below to view the observation / action step(s).  
Please provide action step implementation detail along with completion date 
and submit return response to Donna Lowry.  If you should have any questions 
relating to this audit, please call the Observation Contact listed in the 
following observation (document link).  Thank you.  NOTE:  EACH E-MAIL 
REPRESENTS A SEPARATE AUDIT OBSERVATION.

Click on this link to view document -->