Subject: Doorstep meeting - additional action steps
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 06:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

the missing attachment !!!!!!

Please note that these are the controls primarily associated with the Middle 
Office.
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Jordan/LON/ECT on 15/06/2000 13:40 
---------------------------

Mike Jordan
15/06/2000 13:34
To: John Sherriff/LON/ECT@ECT, Steve W Young/LON/ECT@ECT, Fernley 
Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Doorstep meeting - additional action steps

From our meeting yesterday I noted the following additional action steps ( 
not recorded within report )

Immediate

Define a summary of fundamental controls on one page  - that can be reviewed 
on a cross functional basis ( Commercial, Commercial Support and RAC - the 
execute, control and review functions ) - timetable
draft summary schedule - done

Separately get business controllers and RAC management to rate each business 
by control point ( Red, Amber or Green ) by next Thursday and arrange joint 
meetings with Commercial on businesses that have a poor assessment or 
significantly different assessments - Action Mike Jordan and Steve Young

Others as soon as possible
Follow up on status of investment required for Weather business in Oslo - 
Action Mike Jordan 
Investigate reporting of trades not captured on trade date within DPR on a 
daily basis  - Action Mike Jordan 
Establish accountability for existing process for creating authorised trader 
list  - Action Steve Young
Change process for publishing authorisation list  - placing it on commercial 
bulleting board - and reference location within DPR - Action Mike Jordan 
Generate an update of status re Master ISDA - Action Steve Young and 
investigate possibility of flagging this status within GCP  - Action Mike 
Jordan 
Determine current EOL straight through process rate ( STP ) across bridges to 
risk management systems  - Action Mike Jordan 
Define summary information on Coal/P&P etc businesses for inclusion in DPR 
for supervisory review by John

Regards

mike