Subject: "Project DoorStep" 30-DAY REMINDER
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please see attached progress report regarding audit of Frankfurt office. I 
have provided comments and suggested improvements concerning your 
observations.

An update on the areas of improvement will be provide at the beginning of 
next week.
Please let me know if you need any more information/input.

Kind regards
Annette Schneider
x37517

Donna Lowry
01/06/2000 15:59
Sent by: Michael Neves
To: Gregor Baumerich/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Richard Lauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna Lowry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally 
Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick L Carson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Sorrells/AA/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: "Project DoorStep" 30-DAY REMINDER

30 days remain prior to the target date specified in an open audit 
observation.  Please click on the document link below, review the observation 
/ action step(s) / responsible person(s), and provide completion /  progress 
report, updates, and revised target date, if any.  NOTE:  EACH E-MAIL 
REPRESENTS A SEPARATE AUDIT OBSERVATION.

Click on this link to view document -->