Subject: Re: Doorstep Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 05:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Already taken care of......  I discussed this with Sally Beck and Brent Price 
last Friday and they will assure that a Doorstep type review is incorporated 
into AA's scope.  All agree that this is key to the due diligence effort.  
Ted Murphy has been the RAC sponsor for Doorstep so I will circle back with 
him as well.  I will look the scope over and provide comments once it has 
been completed.  Call with questions.

Eric Gadd
05/06/2000 11:25
To: Steve W Young/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Doorstep Report

Steve-  Brent forwarded this Doorstep Report.  On Friday, we discussed 
integrating a Doorstep examination with AA's due diligence for material 
adverse conditions in MG's business.  Shall I leave this with you to take up 
with Beth Apollo and Stan Farmer?
---------------------- Forwarded by Eric Gadd/LON/ECT on 05/06/2000 11:17 
---------------------------

Brent A Price
02/06/2000 10:05
To: Eric Gadd/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Doorstep Report

Call me if you have any questions.

---------------------- Forwarded by Brent A Price/HOU/ECT on 06/02/2000 04:00 
AM ---------------------------

Rebecca Morrill
05/03/2000 02:01 PM
To: Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Doorstep Report

Brent

Doorstep report as presented to John Sheriff.