Subject: Re: "Project DoorStep" 30-DAY REMINDER
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Progress Report:

Project Cassandara has been completed and the draft report with identified 
issues and allocated responsibilities / timescales is out for review. The 
report will be finalised next week and will include defined timetables for 
development work required to include all relevant exposures in CAS.

Donna Lowry
06/01/2000 03:59 PM
Sent by: Michael Neves
To: Andrew Cornfield/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Richard Lauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna Lowry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally 
Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick L Carson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Sorrells/AA/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: "Project DoorStep" 30-DAY REMINDER

30 days remain prior to the target date specified in an open audit 
observation.  Please click on the document link below, review the observation 
/ action step(s) / responsible person(s), and provide completion /  progress 
report, updates, and revised target date, if any.  NOTE:  EACH E-MAIL 
REPRESENTS A SEPARATE AUDIT OBSERVATION.

Click on this link to view document -->