Subject: Re: Authorized Traders : Montreal & Chicago
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 23:56:00 -0800 (PST)

I'll talk to Marcelo, but if they can't implement the appropriate control 
structure, then they have to be shut.

To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, Ted 
Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Port/Market Risk/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Lloyd Fleming/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Authorized Traders : Montreal & Chicago

Good Morning

Should I call the locksmith or do I have any other volunteers?

Regards

Bjorn H.
---------------------- Forwarded by Bjorn Hagelmann/HOU/ECT on 09/11/2000 
02:42 ---------------------------

	
	From:  Lloyd Fleming                           09/11/2000 02:22

To: David Port, Bjorn Hagelmann
cc:  
Subject: Re: Authorized Traders : Montreal & Chicago

Got your boxing gloves ready?

---------------------- Forwarded by Lloyd Fleming/LON/ECT on 09/11/2000 08:26 
---------------------------

Joe Robertson@MGUSA
08/11/2000 20:38
To: Tim Poullain-Patterson/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Andrew Cornfield/LON/ECT@ECT, Lloyd Fleming/LON/ECT@ECT, Marcelo 
Parra/NYC/MGUSA@MGUSA, Michael Farmer/EU/Enron@ENRON@ECT, Naomi 
Connell/LON/ECT@ECT, Robert Soeldner/LON/ECT@ECT, Sam 
Hainsworth/EU/Enron@Enron@ECT 

Subject: Re: Authorized Traders : Montreal & Chicago  

As a practical matter the procedures outlined are not workable. We need to 
find a way to go forward that works and can satisfy all concerned. 

Either the people in these offices can be entrusted to transact and execute 
business or we should consider closing these offices and relocating some of 
the people which I do not believe makes any sense at all. 

Joseph E. Robertson, Jr.
Enron Metals & Commodity Corp.
520 Madison Avenue
28th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: 212.715.5254
Fax: 212.715-2357
E-mail: [email-masked]