Subject: Re: Portland
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 07:22:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Ken,

I'm going to be in St. Louis and Chicago the next couple of days.  Could you 
let me know what your thoughts are re the message below today so I can plan 
the rest fo my week?  The report is now really late.

Regards
---------------------- Forwarded by Shona Wilson/NA/Enron on 10/31/2000 03:25 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Shona Wilson                           10/30/2000 05:12 PM

To: Kenneth Horton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Cassandra Schultz/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Portland  

Dear Ken,

Just to ensure I understand, it seems you have taken yourself out of the 
report writing process.  I reviewed the Portland report you sent earlier 
today and didn't see any changes. I thought you were going to call Leslie 
about getting the info from her and taking a look at it. 

Please let me know what you understand your responsibilities are as far as 
Portland is concerned.

Thanks

Shona

Kenneth Horton@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
10/30/2000 04:26 PM
To: Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Portland  

Dear Shona,

Actually, I am waiting on the deal test samples from Leslie (if this is still 
the game plan) before giving Jennifer the total package, which Jennifer 
understands.  She followed up with a call requesting a summary of findings in 
lieu of the working papers, at least for now.  She is calling me everyday, 
and I think it would be good to bring closure to this.  I have not heard 
anything from Leslie.  If you and Leslie are happy with the remainder of the 
deal test, I will x-ref the working papers as such, and we can ship the 
papers on to Jennifer.

Thanks, Shona!
Ken

   

	From:  Shona Wilson @ ENRON                           10/30/2000 04:15 PM

To: Kenneth Horton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Jennifer Stevenson/AA/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Portland  

Dear Ken,

She is actually asking for the deal test samples etc.  You need to give her 
this (I don't have any of it).

Thanks

Kenneth Horton@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
10/30/2000 03:42 PM
To: Shona Wilson@Enron
cc: Jennifer Stevenson/AA/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Portland

Hi Shona,

Jennifer Stevenson (AA) left a voice mail in which she indicated that she was 
looking for a summary/recap of the Portland review.  Once the Portland report 
is finalized, would you forward her the information she requires?

Thank you,
Ken