Subject: NY Doorstep
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 03:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Phil, Joe, & Marcelo,

I wanted to drop you a line on behalf of your doorstep visitors to let you 
know we appreciate the time, effort, and cooperation the NY, St Louis, and 
Chicago staff gave us with our reviews.  The significant changes in the 
control environment have not gone unnoticed and I am impressed with the 
changes that have been made.  Additionally, we have all noted the willingness 
of the employees to adapt to these changes and their excitement to be part of 
Enron.  To let you know, most of the issues we identified during our work 
this summer have been cleared.

I understand that  you have been through the draft report for our visit last 
week to NY (which covered concentrates, copper scrap, primary aluminium & 
secondary aluminium).  Please let Veronica or I know if you have any changes.

Best regards

Shona
713 853 9123