Subject: Re: Mariner Doorstep Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Kate,

We are now ranking the findings - red or yellow.  Since these need to be done 
immediately, I suggest that they are red findings.

Regards

Kate Agnew
08/15/2000 01:59 PM
To: Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, Donna Lowry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard 
Lauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted 
Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: John Sorrells/AA/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Mariner Doorstep Report

Attached is the Mariner Doorstep Report.  Jim Brown indicated that the action 
dates for the three findings should be immediately, we decided that October 1 
was a realistic deadline for implementation.  Please let us know any comments 
or questions.  

Thank You
Kate